Today in 2026, wireless is a thing of the past. Of course that doesn’t mean there is a resurgence of bulky wires everywhere, but the next technological step has taken computer programs inside the human body. Nervous systems have been swapped for computer networks, linking each body up to the government’s mainframe. And as the
My brothers were part of the early resistance movement. There are underground groups still, but very scattered for fear of punishment stops many people from any sort of action at all. That is the highest form of danger and treason. But this is where my siblings’ and my own priorities seemed to have split. I believe the government is doing the right thing, just a little on the extreme side of things. So I’m sticking to my original journalistic roots; what was once a hobby and a job I could never really commit to is now something I’m going to continue with other silent individuals. It’s unexplainable, but I have this burning desire to reverse what’s beginning to spin slightly out of control. By taking over the media, Google is only one step away from taking us over, now that it is starting to censor and control what files we are allowed to open inside our very own internal systems.
I guess that’s the anti-institution in my genes.
Our group is extremely underground and there are very small numbers, like I’ve already said, but we feel that the Canadian citizens deserve to know what is going on. We have so much access to anything right at our fingertips – literally – so why shouldn’t that include the truth? I don’t see any wrong in that theory. It may seem too obvious and even more conspicuous, but we’ve started to function in our old headquarters at the


0 comments:
Post a Comment